CDX Token Support
en En
en English
ru Русский
de Deutsch
pt Portuguese
fr Français
ja 日本語
zh 中文
ko 한국어
es Español

CODEX token ecosystem

Earn by trading on CODEX!

Join our ultimate Trade Mining Program and get free CDX tokens every day, while reaping the loyalties with our Loyalty Program at the same time! Use the tokens for getting even more cashback, loyalties and discounts on the trade fee. Everyone can participate!

WHAT IS CDX TOKEN

CDX is the native token of CODEX exchange, based on the EOSIO platform. The supply of the token is provided through trade mining.

No ICO Here! The token is not meant to raise funds through ICO, or any other fundraising form.

cdx-token
trade-mining
Multiplier CDX token balance
1 <=10,000
1.2 10,000-100,000
1.4 100,000-500,000
1.6 500,000-1,000,000
1.8 1,000,000-2,000,000
2.0 >= 2,000,000

WHAT IS TRADE MINING

Total supply 2,000,000,000 CDX

Token allocation

investors

Investors

15%
team

Team

9%
reserve

Reserve

25%
cashback

Cashback

51%

49% of tokens are pre-mined for the platform's purposes with a vesting period of 12 month, to assure the price stability of our token, and the other 51% will be spent on the trade mining competition. Every day, CODEX users mine new CDX token by trading. The daily mining limit for the first year is 1 million CDX tokens, and this amount will be lowering yearly.

Contrary to other trade mining schemes, in our solution there is no risk of single individuals to completely dominate the mining field. This is reached by the diminishing effect upon reaching Volume/Bonus equilibrium and giving casual traders equal chances of receiving CDX tokens.

The mined CDX tokens are proportionally distributed among all traders according to the trade fee that they’ve spent and their current CDX balance (multiplier). Therefore, the more CDX tokens you have on your balance, the higher mining reward you get.

In other words, users get cashback in CDX tokens for the money they’ve spent on the trade fee.

Multiplier
CDX token balance
1
<=10,000
1.2
10,000-100,000
1.4
100,000-500,000
1.6
500,000-1,000,000
1.8
1,000,000-2,000,000
2.0
>= 2,000,000
What is loyalty program
The loyalty amount will be calculated based on the exchange's total daily trading volume. According to the Loyalty Program, CDX token holders will be able to receive the loyalty in various cryptocurrencies available on our platform. To become a member of the Loyalty Program user must have at least 1 daily trade. The loyalty share will be proportionally distributed to all CDX token holders every day.
loyalty-program

HOW TO USE CDX TOKENS

By engaging users and rewarding them for loyalty, CODEX token serves its ultimate purpose - to fuel the continuous growth of the platform. With CDX tokens, you can do the following:

01
Trade mining. Get increased mining output by leveling up your multiplier. Higher multiplier means more cashback.
02
Loyalty program. We reward our users for simply keeping their CDX token and trading on our platform.
03
Get affiliate bonuses. Holders of CDX tokens will get additional rewards within the upcoming Affiliate Program.
04
Trading. CDX can be easily traded with any cryptocurrency on our exchange
05
Holding. CDX token was carefully designed to grow in value together with CODEX exchange.
06
Get a 50% discount on your trade fee. To do so, simply enable the option "Pay only 50% of fees with CDX token" in your profile. The discount rates are planned for 5 years and are as follows:
loyalty-program

1 year

50%

2 year

25%

3 year

12.5%

4 year

6.75%

5 year

no discount

graph
soon

Coming soon

01
Vote for listing. In the nearest time, CDX token holders will be able to participate in the listing process and vote for the tokens they want to have available for trading on the platform.

Remember, the more you trade, the more CDX tokens you can get within Trade Mining Program, which in turn increases your loyalty within our Loyalty Program. Start trading on CODEX today and enroll in the token distribution!

Reward Calculator

Enter the numbers below to calculate your potential reward:

Important: Reward amount is calculated according to the user’s CDX balance on CODEX exchange. The external balances will not be counted.

* Disclaimer: CODEX reserves the right to change the rules of the CODEX Token Ecosystem at any time.